Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Prayer for leave of absence

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 0 comments


Date:……….

The Principal
(Your school name)
(Location)
Subject: Prayer for leave of absence.

Sir,
With due respect I beg to state that I am a student of class 10 in your school.  I could not attend school from 15-17 may for attack to fever / influenza. I may apply for leave of absence.

So therefore for pray and hope that you would be kind enough to great my Application.

Your most obediently Pupil
Your name
Class: 10
Roll: 05
 

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service