Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Application:Prayer for testimonial.

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 0 comments

Date:……….

The principal
School name
Location.
Subject: Prayer for testimonial.

Sir,
I beg to state that I was a student of your school for the last two years and passed the ssc examination of the BISE/ BTEB, Dhaka from your school in Farm tread. My roll no in 18 and obtained GPA 5. Now I want to get myself admitted into a poly technical. So I need a testimonial.

May I therefore pray and hope that you would be kindly issue me a testimonial due to my character, my academic records and other activities during the years.

I remain sir
Your most obediently pupil
Your name
Class:………
Roll:………..

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service