Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Application for full free studentship

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 1 comments

Date:............

The Principal
Technical School and College
Kishoreganj.
Subject: Application for full free studentship.

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to inform you that I am a
Student of class 9 in your school. My father is a
Government retired person. He is only earning
Member in our family. His income is very poor.
As I live in a big family of 07 members. 05 of my
Brothers and sisters are reading. It is almost
impossible on his port to bear my studies expenses.
So I much need of a full free studentship.

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind
Enough to grand my application.

Your most obediently pupil
(your name)
Class:09
Roll:05
     
                                           

1 comments:

নামহীন বলেছেন...

it has some gramatical problem.

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service