Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Application for a transfer certificate

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 0 comments

10 December 2011
The principal
Technical School and Collage
Kishoreganj.
Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate.

Sir,
Most humbly I beg to state that, I am a student of class 9 in your school. My father is a government employer. Recently, he has been transferred from sunapur to nurpur in Chittagong. I have not relative here. So it is quit impossible for me to continue my study in you school. So I need of a transfer certificate.

I there fore  pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my application .

You most obedient pupil       
Azhar hossain
class: 9, 1st shift

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service