Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Nice 10 Bangla and English sms

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 0 comments


***Prethevete voyke jodi keha sampurna otikrom karite pare,
      Bipadke tuccha korite pare ,Khotike ograjjo korite pare,
      mrettoke upekkha korite pare,‘Tobe taha prem.’
      - Buddhdev Basu.

*** I know you love me but you don’t know how much I love you! If
       you know that , then you can’t think anything without me.

*** “Sapnil kono ak josna rate,
         Pakha melte chai ai dur akashe.
         Pai jeno pashe tomai se rate.”.

***Kichu khata omilon.
      Kichu betha simahin.
      Kichu choa sartahin.
      Na hok dekha pratidin.
      Tobuo bondu mura chiradin.
      Your friend-…………….

***A girl asked a hujur : can i kiss my lover?
      Hujur : Astagfirullah!
      Girl: can i kiss my boyfriend?
      Hujur : naujubillah.
      Girl : can i kiss u?
      Hujur : why not bismillah!

***Never say "hi" instead.
      Say assalam-o-alikum.
      Never say "bye" instead.
      Say "Allah Hafez".
      Do not ignore your reality,
      you are Muslim.

***Ami valobaste chai.
      Tabe shei valobasai kono kichu pavar asanka nei.
       Nei kono kichu haravar voyo.
      Ami valobaste chai shudu amar maner rongdanutake onner mage
       chariye deoar janna.

***Best in the world:
      leader:"Allah"
      Guide: Quran
      Life style: Islam
      person: Momin
      personality: Mohammad
      Routine: shariat
      Lyrics: Azaan
      Request: Dua
      oath: kalima
      control: Roza
      Charity: zakat
      Tour: HAJJ
      Work: Tabliph
      Hobby: Durood.
      Hope: We’ll try to be the best. (Inshaallah)

***I have two "eyes" but I can’t see you.
      I have two "hands" but I can’t touch you.
      I have only one "heart" but I always miss you.

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service