Notice! Hello! Dear visitor we are developing our site. For this reason may be you face some problem. We are sorry for that. But we are trying to complete our work quickly. Thank you.

Prayer for leave in absence

Posted Posted by Tanvir ahmed in Comments 0 comments


10December 2011
The principal
Technical School and Collage
Kishoreganj.

Subject:  prayer for leave in absence

Sir,
I bag to state that, I am a student in your school of class 9, my sister’s marriage is scheduled to be solemnized on Friday .The 10th may, 2009. In this connection I shall not be able of attend school for some day.

I there fore request you to kindly grant me leave for five days with effect from 8th may 2009.

Your most obedient pupil 
Tusher
Roll: 92118
Class: 9 

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blogroll

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service